Hey you! Yes you!
Do you love our planet? Do you want to make the world a better place to live in? So do we!
It's that time of the year again where people from around the globe take part of being in the dark for an hour in order to save energy and promote awareness about environmental issues.
Want to know more about Earth Hour? Here are some fast facts, taken from the Earth Hour Organization:
* Earth Hour is a movement organized by the World Wildlife Foundation (WWF) uniting people to take action on climate change and protect the planet.
* Earth Hour started as a "lights out" event in Sydney, Australia way back in 2007.
* Earth Hour is usually held towards the end of March to encourage households, communities and businesses to turn off their lights for one hour as a symbol for commitment to the planet.
* Earth Hour aims to encourage an interconnected global community to participate in the opportunities and challenges of creating a sustainable world.
* This year, Earth Hour will mark a decade since the historic movement started in 2007.
It's now time to make a change and change starts with you. Join us as we celebrate a night of creating a difference, a difference that benefits not only you but the world around us.
On March 25, 2017, Saturday, let us work hand in hand to raise awareness and take action on climate change. From 8:30 PM to 9:30 PM, let’s put our lights off to show that we are one with the world. One hour of darkness can create a better and brighter future.