1. USER CONDUCT
You must abide by our rules, mainly in refraining from using this Website for any unlawful purposes or prohibited acts by our Terms and Conditions. You shall not use this Website to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of Crown Regency Hotels and Resorts or others. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense. You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit via the Website content that is inaccurate, harmful, obscene, unlawful, threatening, abusive, pornographic, defamatory, racist, violent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, offensive, harassing, profane or otherwise objectionable to Crown Regency Hotels and Resorts or other users of the Website. You agree that you will not use the Website to transmit spam, bulk or unsolicited communications. You shall not spread files that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
When you sign-up for your Crown Regency Hotels and Resorts account, your e-mail address or other personal details collectively known as “Personally Identifiable Information” is kept secure. We ask you to provide this certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Another thing that we do out of the information that we gather from you is that we save it for internal record keeping. Because we understand your needs and we want to continuously provide you with a better service, we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the e-mail address which you have provided.
3. MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
We constantly review our systems and data and take appropriate security measures to ensure that your account information is protected against Internet fraud such as unauthorized access to or alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. The administrator of this Website and our other staff concerned in collecting your information are aware of our privacy and security guidelines. With this notion, we strictly enforce privacy safeguards on your account information.
Please take note that the right to use Crown Regency Hotels and Resorts website is personal to you and is not transferable to any other person or entity. You assume total responsibility to be charged for all use of your account which covers your screen name or password. You are also held liable in matters of ensuring that all use of your account complies fully with the provisions of this Agreement. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account.
4. MODIFICATIONS OF TERMS AND/OR WEBSITE
Crown Regency Hotels and Resorts may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms and conditions applicable to your use of the website or any part thereof. We may apply these changes, modifications, additions or deletions without prior notice to users. It is your responsibility to check these terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of our Website following any changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes, modifications or additions.
5. WEBSITE CONTENTS
Crown Regency Hotels and Resorts holds the ownership and license for all materials contained in this website including, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. All texts, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of the website are properties of Crown Regency Hotels and Resorts. In every page of our Website, we provide valuable contents for your general information and use only. These contents are subject to change without notice.
You must be aware that Crown Regency Hotels and Resorts own a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. You may not be entitled to amend, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. For that it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
8. TERMINATION - Either Crown Regency Hotels and Resorts or you may terminate this Agreement at any time. However, should you conduct any event which Crown Regency Hotels and Resorts, in its sole discretion, considers to be unfavorable or improper, or any acts that are against our web policies, we reserve the right to immediately terminate your account or access to this Website without notice to you. Termination will not affect any obligation or rights of the parties arising before the date of termination.
9. COPYRIGHT NOTICE – This Website and its content is copyright of Crown Regency Hotels and Resorts. All rights reserved. All trademarks appearing on Crown Regency Hotels and Resorts and other intellectual property rights in all materials on this Website, including, but not limited to photographs and graphical images, are owned by us or our licensors.
Your violation in any of this Website’s terms and conditions will automatically lead to termination of your permission to use this Website. With this, you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website. No part of this Website may be reproduced, displayed, modified, transmitted, reused, reported, uploaded, published or stored in any other website or included in any public, commercial purposes or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior express written permission.
10. VIOLATIONS - Any aspects of violation against these Terms and Conditions of Use is subject to our Actions for general abuse and violations, or in extreme cases, immediate banning of your username/IP from the domains and/or the removal of your email/password from the database.
You hereby consent that, all arguments, of any type, concerning any transgression or disagreement with the policies of Crown Regency Hotels and Resorts, or the decisions of one of our administrative staff are final. Please report or contact us for any violations of the Terms of Service to our e-mail address email@example.com.
11. RESERVATIONS AND SPECIAL REQUEST- All special requests regarding room allocation such as specific room numbers and specific room location will be subject to approval from the authorized people of Crown Regency Hotels and Resorts. Depending on the availability of rooms will the special requests be process. Appropriate fees may also be charged depending on the special request granted.
Provide us with your valid email address and contact numbers so that we may get back to you with the status of your requests as soon as possible. Should you wish to avail of the Airport Pick Up service, reservations should be made 48 hours prior to the arrival date of the respective party. Specific information such as name, date, time of arrival and the number of people arriving should also be provided to avoid missing out any information.
12. PAYMENT - In our Online Reservation Page, to process your payment, you may pay using your payment or credit cards. The personal information you provide us when you make reservations or when you want to avail of our promos are only used for reservations or order handling and will not be disclosed to a third party. The availability of our promos depends on their promo periods.
Rates for room reservations have no expiry and will follow the standard prices found in the online reservation page or the list of room accommodations’ costs. However, we may apply some changes on the rates without prior notice to the users of this Website.
13. ROOM CANCELLATION / REDUCTION TERMS
Cancellations and reductions on the number of confirmed rooms three (3) days prior to check-in date, will be subject to a cancellation fee equivalent to a one (1) night stay based on the quoted rates. Failure to check-in on the scheduled date of arrival shall be subject to a no-show fee equivalent to a (one) night's stay as well. Last minute booking on the same day - cancellation policy applies the one (1) night fee. This policy doesn't apply for super peak dates.
All bookings that fall on SUPER PEAK DATES for all properties (Cebu, Boracay and Davao) are subject to BOOK & BUY basis. All bookings made on those dates must be guaranteed UPON RESERVATION and we will charge 100% of the total booking charges if no-show or cancelled.
* Please note that a security deposit is required upon check-in. The full amount is refundable upon check-out should there be no incidental charges. The amount may vary depending on Crown Regency Hotels and Resorts property.
* Rates are inclusive of government tax and applicable service charge.
* Children below 12 years old and below free of charge when sharing with parents and no extra beddings required.
* Official check-in time is at 2:00 PM and check-out at 12 Noon.